Friday, September 26, 2008

My grandma

Everyone has a real grandmother, I have 3.
2 of my grandmother's live far away from me.
Guess what?
My 3rd Grandmother is my adopted grandmother. But really she thinks of us as her real grand children.
We absolutely love her.
She lives in Seattle and visits us every now and then. We know when she is coming for a visit because my mother would be busy tidying up the house and screaming at us to help her!
Every time my grandmother visits us, she brings us loads of gifts like books, card games, puzzles,toys, board games and clothes.
But the best thing she gives us is her time. She reads with us, plays games with us and helps us to do puzzles.
My grandmother loves to travel a lot and she sends us post cards from the places she visits and sometimes she even brings us stuff from the places she visits.
I love my grandmother and I hope she will come and visit us when we go to Australia.
Oh I forgot, I have one more adopted grandmother, but that is another story. Here is a clue about her..
All her grandchildren call her 'mad grandma' with lots of love.

No comments: