Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chocolate

I love chocolate?
Why? You may ask.
Well, doesn't everybody? I guess that is everyone except my mother. She doesn't like to eat chocolate. ( Can you believe that?)
Coming to the point, I love chocolate, because it taste good and because it is junk food.
All kids like junk food. That is what makes us kids.
I am sure when my mother was a kid, she loved chocolate just as I do.

My favourite types of chocolate are Hazelnut and milk chocolate. My favourite brands are Purdy's, kit kat, coffee crisp and dairy milk.. Oh man ,I could go on mentioning all my favourite chocolate brands.
The ideal way to start a day is to have a chocolate for breakfast. But do you think that will work with my mother? She doesn't consider chocolate to be a healthy breakfast.( why oh why she had to be a doctor?)
I strongly disagree with my mother.
However, We are allowed to have one chocolate every day.
Isn't chocolate yummy for your tummy?

No comments: