Saturday, December 6, 2008

25 gifts of Christmas

Gifts are awesome, don't you think?
Normally my friends get two presents for Christmas. One from their parents and one from Santa.
Guess what?
My crazy( et loving) mother decided that this year she will buy us each a gift on every day from December 1 st to 25th.
25 gifts to open on Christmas morning.
24 small ones, one big one and a gift from Santa..Now that is a lot of gifts. Don't you think?
I really want to open the gifts she has bought me so far.. but she is adamant. Open a gift before Christmas and lose the rest of the gifts!
She does have one offer. I can open one gift, if I tell her what I got for her for Christmas. Man, I am tempted, but not that tempted to tell her what I got for her. She just has to wait until Christmas like the rest of us. Ain't I strong? Oh yeah!

Last year, my baby sister wanted to know what gifts mama was giving to us. Mama being mama,decided to put her trickery to test. Do you know what she did?
She told my sister that I was getting a skate board and my brother was getting a surf board.
When I asked her what my brother and sister getting for Christmas, she made me promise not to tell my siblings and told me that my sister was getting a surf board and my brother was getting a skate board.
You can guess what she would have told my brother when he asked her..

My baby sister couldn't keep any secrets and she promptly came and told us what mama was giving us..
Well, we soon figured out that she was tricking us..
That trick isn't going to work this year..

So guess what? My mama wanted to know what I was getting her this time and I gave her a clue.
2 words. The first one start with S and the second word starts with b and ends with d.
She didn't seem pleased!

No comments: