Saturday, October 11, 2008

thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a yummy holiday.
It's yummy because there is lots of food such as turkey (my favourite and the best part of thanksgiving),stuffing,cranberry sauce,pumpkin pie and lots more.
Usually the turkey lasts for months to come and ends up as sandwich filling. Boy you wouldn't want to know how long Turkey stays in our fridge and how creative my mother can be to get us to eat it. Now that is not the best part of Thanksgiving

Last year I made a turkey out of a Pringles can.My mom said it was a great idea.My other favourite part of thanksgiving is the arts and crafts as you all know I love arts and crafts.This year my sister made a whole lot of thanksgiving cards for nobody. She also made a Thanksgiving turkey out of candies and an apple. She stuck the candies using toothpick on to the apple and she ate most of her turkey before we even reached back home from the school.
My brother's favourite part of thanksgiving is of course the food.Boy do I love thanksgiving.

No comments: